On Saturday, April 27, 2019, Orlando Informer is taking over Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™. From 5:00 pm to 1:30 am, you'll have access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ & Diagon Alley™, Marvel Super Hero Island®, Jurassic Park™, and more.
Enjoy access to over 25 rides and attractions
You'll have access to popular attractions, including Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Jurassic Park River Adventure™, Revenge of the Mummy™, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, Skull Island: Reign of Kong™, E.T. Adventure™ and much more.
Mouthwatering food and beverage included
Unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your OI Meetup ticket. From vegetable pasta to rotisserie ribs, come find out why our guests at the June OI Meetup rated the food 4.4 out of 5 stars. Cap off the night with unlimited delectable treats (including Butterbeer™).
Less crowds and more unique entertainment
We're rolling out the red carpet for you at this private party. Just like our previous six Orlando Informer Meetups, we have a limited number of tickets on sale to ensure you spend more time on the rides and less time waiting for them! You'll experience the parks in an intimate, exclusive environment with unique entertainment throughout.
Our Orlando Informer Meetup takes place in Orlando, Florida at Universal Orlando Resort™ on Saturday, April 27, 2019. Beginning at 5:00 pm, you'll have access to all of Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™.
New for our April OI Meetup:
- Interactive story and password-protected speakeasy
For the first time at our OI Meetup, you’ll be able to become part of an experiential story that unfolds throughout the streets of Universal Studios Florida. Through interacting with characters, you'll gain access to a password-protected speakeasy being constructed just for the evening.
- Complimentary ride-photo prints
From 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm, guests will receive unlimited free ride-photo prints at select Islands of Adventure attractions. It’s included with your OI Meetup ticket at no additional cost – think of it as a ride photo “happy hour”!
- More additions are coming soon!
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™ (Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Frog Choir, Triwizard Spirit Rally, Ollivanders™, The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts™ Castle, Hogwarts™ Express - Hogsmeade™ Station)
- Marvel Super Hero Island® (The Incredible Hulk Coaster®, Storm Force Accelatron®, Doctor Doom's Fearfall®, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®)
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong™
- Jurassic Park™ (Jurassic Park River Adventure™, Camp Jurassic™, Pteranodon Flyers™, Jurassic Park Discovery Center™)
- The Lost Continent™ (Poseidon's Fury™, The Mystic Fountain)
- Seuss Landing™ (The Cat in the Hat™, The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™, If I Ran the Zoo™, Caro-Seuss-el™, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™)
Universal's Islands of Adventure™
Enjoy park access beginning at 5:00 pm. The park will close to the public and exclusive access to the following attractions will begin at 7:00 pm.
Universal Studios Florida™
Enjoy park access beginning at 5:00 pm. The park will close to the public and exclusive access to the following attractions will begin at 9:00 pm.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™ (Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees, Ollivanders™, Hogwarts™ Express - King's Cross Station)
- Production Central (Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™, Shrek 4-D™, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit™, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D)
- New York (Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™, Revenge of the Mummy™, The Blues Brothers® Show)
- San Francisco (Fast & Furious – Supercharged™)
- World Expo (MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™)
- Springfield, U.S.A.™ (The Simpsons Ride™, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl)
- Woody Woodpecker's KidZone™ (E.T. Adventure™)
Food and Beverage
Our menu at our June Orlando Informer Meetup was the highest-rated yet. So we're not only bringing it back, but we're tweaking it to make it even better! As always, unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your ticket.
Some of the offerings will include chicken tacos, vegetable pasta, chicken and waffles, salads, turkey wraps, spaghetti and meatballs, rotisserie baby back ribs, and much more. Theme-park staples such as cheese burgers, pizza, and more will also be available. Cap off the night with delectable desserts, including warm churros, unique cupcakes, Cinnabons®, ice cream sundaes, miniature cannoli, and more.
Butterbeer™, other unique non-alcoholic drinks, and ice cream from Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour are also included in your ticket.
Bon Appétit!Click here to register now!
Leaving Universal Orlando was difficult the last time, but this time it was even harder. Not only was I leaving behind what I feel like is my second home, but I was also parting from some of the greatest, funniest, most enjoyable, most genuine people I have ever met in my life – people I consider some of my best friends.
I went to Orlando on a solo trip and left with an entire Orlando Informer family. It was that kind of experience. It was very much like meeting old friends.
In short, everything is better at an Orlando Informer Meetup because you’re with your best friends! These people get me and my love for Universal Orlando. We always have the best time when we’re all together! I can’t imagine missing an Orlando Informer Meetup!
Tickets are limited – register now!
Your completed registration provides you with a night of unforgettable magic and excitement that includes over 25 attractions and all-you-care-to-enjoy food and non-alcoholic beverages, all with less waiting.
The registration fee for this event is $176, plus tax and processing. This event is limited and will sell out.
LIMITED-TIME SALE: ONLY $168, plus tax and processing! Please note: This offer is available until March 29, 2019 or when the tickets sell out.
Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase for our April 27, 2019 OI Meetup:
By registering, you agree to our terms and conditions for the Orlando Informer Meetup. Registration is the only ticket necessary for this event; a regular theme park ticket or annual pass is not valid.