On Saturday, June 2, 2018, Orlando Informer is taking over all of Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™. From 5:00 pm to 1:30 am, you'll have access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ & Diagon Alley™, Marvel Super Hero Island®, Jurassic Park™, and much more.
Enjoy access to over 25 rides and attractions
You'll have access to almost every attraction, including Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, The Incredible Hulk Coaster®, Jurassic Park River Adventure™, Revenge of the Mummy™, E.T. Adventure™, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, and much more.
Savor over 50 food and beverage options
Included in your registration is our most extensive menu ever. From adobo chicken skewers to fettuccine alfredo, our menu is bound to have something for everybody. Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (including Butterbeer™) will also be served.
Little to no waits and crowds
We're rolling out the red carpet for you at this completely private party. Just like our previous five Orlando Informer Meetups, we have a limited number of tickets on sale to ensure that there are little to no waits and crowds! You'll experience the parks with a fraction of the crowds you'd see on a normal day.
Our Orlando Informer Meetup takes place in Orlando, Florida at Universal Orlando Resort™ on Saturday, June 2, 2018. Beginning at 5:00 pm, you'll have access to all of Universal Studios Florida™ and Islands of Adventure™. After each park closes to the public, you'll have exclusive access to the following:
Universal Studios Florida™
Enjoy park access beginning at 5:00 pm. The park will close to the public and exclusive access to the following attractions will begin at 9:00 pm.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™ (Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees, Ollivanders™, Hogwarts™ Express - King's Cross Station)
- Production Central (Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™, Shrek 4-D™, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit™, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D)
- New York (Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™, Revenge of the Mummy™, The Blues Brothers® Show)
- San Francisco (Fast & Furious – Supercharged™)
- World Expo (MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™)
- Springfield, U.S.A.™ (The Simpsons Ride™, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl)
- Woody Woodpecker's KidZone™ (E.T. Adventure™)
Universal's Islands of Adventure™
Enjoy park access beginning at 5:00 pm. The park will close to the public and exclusive access to the following attractions will begin at 7:00 pm.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™ (Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Frog Choir / Triwizard Spirit Rally, The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts™ Castle, Ollivanders™, Hogwarts™ Express - Hogsmeade™ Station)
- Marvel Super Hero Island® (The Incredible Hulk Coaster®, Storm Force Accelatron®, Doctor Doom's Fearfall®, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®)
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong™
- Jurassic Park™ (Jurassic Park River Adventure™, Camp Jurassic™, Pteranodon Flyers™, Jurassic Park Discovery Center™)
- The Lost Continent™ (Poseidon's Fury™, The Mystic Fountain)
- Seuss Landing™ (The Cat in the Hat™, The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™, If I Ran the Zoo™, Caro-Seuss-el™, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™)
Food and Beverage
We're incredibly excited to offer the most extensive menu we've ever had at an Orlando Informer Meetup! As always, food and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your ticket.
Some of the offerings will include adobo chicken skewers, vegetable empanadas, chicken and waffles, salads, turkey wraps, spaghetti and meatballs, barbecue pork sandwiches, fish and chips, and much more. Theme park staples such as cheese burgers, pizza, and more will also be available. Cap off the night with delectable desserts, including warm churros, unique cupcakes, Cinnabons®, ice cream sundaes, miniature creme brulee, and more.
Butterbeer™, other unique non-alcoholic drinks, and ice cream from Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour are also included in your ticket.
Bon Appétit!Click here to register now!
Leaving Universal Orlando was difficult the last time, but this time it was even harder. Not only was I leaving behind what I feel like is my second home, but I was also parting from some of the greatest, funniest, most enjoyable, most genuine people I have ever met in my life – people I consider some of my best friends.
I went to Orlando on a solo trip and left with an entire Orlando Informer family. It was that kind of experience. It was very much like meeting old friends.
In short, everything is better at an Orlando Informer Meetup because you’re with your best friends! These people get me and my love for Universal Orlando. We always have the best time when we’re all together! I can’t imagine missing an Orlando Informer Meetup!
Tickets are limited - register now!
Your completed registration provides you a night of unforgettable magic and excitement that includes over 25 attractions and over 50 food and beverage options, all with little to no waits and crowds.
PRICE: The registration fee for this event is $164, plus tax and processing! This event is limited and will sell out.
Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase for this event:
By registering you agree to our terms and conditions for this event. Registration is the only ticket necessary for this event; a regular theme park ticket or annual pass is not valid.